Total Tayangan Halaman

Sabtu, 13 September 2014

THAT MOMENT….


11 May 2011.
I just finished my national exam at elementary school. I’m so happy because all my efforts, my prayers, my times I’ve done finally ends. Now I can play as long as I want, no problem for study, no homework to finish, and I don’t have to think and learning about any task.when I got home, I turned on the computer and started playing A games. It kind of celebration after death struggle desperately. And no one at home so it's like a bonus for me to play more and more. Well.. Who cares?
A few moments later, exactly in the evening, both of my parents came home. And my mother straightly cooking some food for us. My father asked me about my exam, I answered if it’s difficult and I tell him maybe I will get a less good mark. Then, my father worried and thinking, could I study at SMPN 12? Then my mother came and told us to eat. After I ate, my brother came home lately. He parked his car and straightly took a bath. I continued playing games, and in the midnight, I fall asleep. I woke up early and took a bath and ate, then I straightly go to school, after I arrived, I realized that it’s should be a holiday. Then I went home.
After I got home, there’s my father, he prepared to exercise. Then he goes to the nearest supermarket. But, strangely, he ran out of power. He can’t bear to walk, he wants to ask for help of a street vendor, but He walks by himself, and later.. He got home he told my mother that he can’t walk. My mom who is a doctor, told my dad to eat, then my dad ate until about 4 portions of food. Then my dad took a rest. It’s normal again, I keep playing , my mom finishing her office work, everything is ok.
UNTIL.. My mom finished her work and want to see my dad's condition.. BUT.. My dad already in a state of dying. We are shocked and whispered “Lailahaillalahu” in his ear, then.. He is gone. We’re crying.. Don’t know what to do. And we call all of our family, they came and the last is my brother, he parked his car carelessly. he saw his dad and he cries..

Finally, on 11 may 2011 , my father is buried and gone forever. And maybe a month later, I got accepted as the student of SMPN 12 and I was graduated and continued my study to SMAN 3. I hope it fulfill his wish

MY BELOVED FATHER,. 

1 komentar:

  1. So sorry to know it, but life must go on.. keep fighting to achieve your glorious future.. Good luck.

    BalasHapus